Mar 31, 2009

Prayer please

My daughter, Helen is really sick for the last two days with fevers and a very sore throat.

8 comments:

  1. praying mommy Ruth.

    JESUS...ENVELOPE THAT LITTLE BODY WITH YOU. YOUR CLEANSING SPIRIT WE CALL UPON. HOLD RUTH AND DADDY. GIVE THEM PEACE THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING. YOU ARE WITH THEM. REVEAL THAT....

    megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here, I'm praying...
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shame.

    We are praying, I know how awful it is :) Praying for you too. It is so hard when kids are sick.

    Love to you xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth, A lot of strep is going around; and I hope that she feels better soon. We will be praying for her and both you and Donnie. ~Nicole June~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers said, Ruth. And continuing to be said. Please let us know how you both are doing.

    When times get tough, picture our island. I envision one with changing seasons. I'd get edgy without the four seasons. It's our island, right? We can pick the climate. :)

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will be praying. When you have some time stop by and visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruth, for some reason your blog didn't come up when I clicked on your name? I had to do some detective work to find you! I'm glad I did. I am sorry your daughter is sick, and I'm sorry everything is just so hard. Someone posted that "grief is like a heavy coat that you can't take off." There are alot of us here ready to hold it for you for a while so you can get some rest xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruth, are you and your family doing OK? It worries me when you don't post. I'm thinking of you.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.