Mar 26, 2009

under the tree, my second entry

actually finally posted on July 16, 2009

Do you have a special place in your home for your baby/ies? Renner is all over my house. I have pictures of him in our kitchen and our bedroom but esp. a little place on my desk. What is it like? A gathering of things that are about him. A picture that says "The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart" Psm 34:18 A beautiful picture of Ren is a butterfly frame. A glass butterfly a friend gave to me and his name plate that Megan from The Greatest Blessing made for me.

Do you have any rituals that you perform in memory of your baby/ies? I run. We ran at Parkside on our birthday and I hope to so this every year. If you believe in an afterlife, do you receive signs from your baby/ies? Totally, everytime, I am out running or in nature, God and Renner show me a piece of peace that is experienced in heaven whether it is a baby fox or a deer or a bunny or a bird.

Have you ever felt their presence? I'm not sure, there has been many very blessed moments since Ren has gone to heaven to be with Jesus. Do you find them in nature? For sure! Do they visit you in your dreams? I don't think so, When I sleep, I sleep like the dead, I'm just starting to dream again. I will have to pay more attention. Do you have a special poem, song, prayer or quote in memory of your baby/ies? Hebrews 12:1,2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.