Apr 18, 2009

Sorry, I know that I haven't written, just so uninspired. Maybe it is from my antidepresseant which is wonderful by the way, I have actually had some days where I'm actually and truly happy, wierd. But then on the on the other hand, miss him more that ever. The weather has been so lovely and my husband unexpected took Friday off, so we have just been hanging and getting stuff done around the house. Helen is better but I think that I'm turning her into a homebody, which is fine with me and will be cheaper on my wallet. We are managing. Thank-you for all the support and encouragement, you KNOW, how much that helps.

5 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you. Good to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we were seperated at birth, does that mean I get to run away to your house??!! lol
    What anti-D are you taking? I take 50ml of Zoloft, but much more of it and I feel I'm floating all day.
    It's murky and been raining all weekend, so your comment brought a bit of sunshine. Thank you so much. Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just good to hear from you, even if it is non-eventful.
    Oh, I've been on Zoloft for seven years. It certainly doesn't fix everything -- if only there was a pill for that. :) But, I know it helps my anger a bit. I don't get quite as rage filled as I would without it.
    I'm thinking about you, Ruth. And praying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ruth, thought I would tell you I have been praying for you! Glad you are having some good days and I would still love that date with you someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY....I would love a date with you too! Oh, wait a minute! we live nowhere near eachother! yuk!

    ruth....I pray for you lady. Keep up the faith. Keep up the walk. you are loved!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.