Happy Birthday Jesus and 6 months birthday to renner
I'm at a lost but I just wanted to love on my son for a minute. I will write more later but I'm too sad and too tired. I just miss him so much. Please tell me that next year will be easier. . .
hi ruth...my name is megan. my son lives with King Jesus too. i would like to add your blog to mine when you are ready...no rush. please check me out, read what you feel like, and see if it'ssomething you care to be a part of. i believe we need to join together as a group of briken to com alongside anyone in need. i pray you are feeling god in abundance in this time. please email me thoughts, feeling, ideas....even if yo just need a friend. i am here. ~Megan
hi ruth...my name is megan. my son lives with King Jesus too. i would like to add your blog to mine when you are ready...no rush. please check me out, read what you feel like, and see if it'ssomething you care to be a part of. i believe we need to join together as a group of briken to com alongside anyone in need. i pray you are feeling god in abundance in this time. please email me thoughts, feeling, ideas....even if yo just need a friend. i am here.
ReplyDelete~Megan