It had been just pouring rain for at least the last 24 hours and there was this fog that enveloped everything because of the change in the temperatures and all the melting snow, very depressing yet cleansing. I had a thought yesterday that all the rain was the many accumulated tears of mothers over the years who have lost a child. And there are many. But this morning there is sunshine, thank God! I am hopeful.
Helen woke up this morning at 530 screaming, so I brought her to our bed and she wrapped her arms around me and fell asleep. She is so precious. Now we are up and the cinnamon rolls are baking, our Sunday morning tradition and she is playing in her kitchen, as I'm clicking away on my new laptop. Life is good.
Now, for the rest of the day. . .Lord, I pray the you renew me this morning during church and may my worship of you be sincere. I thank-you for the gifts that you have given me, even the painful ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.