Mar 24, 2009

thank-you all for praying and for lifting us up. i'm really struggling again this week. the hubby and i are fighting more and more. i hate that his job has him gone so much and i'm getting bitter. i hate who i have become, i hate this grief and this sadness and this struggle. i just learned of a huge error and sin i committed last month on the night i starting my antidepressant and drank and finished a whole bottle of wine, my last and i'm so sad and sickened by myself and my sin. please, i am calling out to God for forgiveness and healing and peace.

4 comments:

  1. your honesty is a breathe of very fresh air lady. sin sucks. we do it. and then we do it again. BUT...His mercies are new every morning. you are not alone in this dark and difficult walk. I am 15 months in, and I still HATE IT. Jesus is coming to get us soon though. Let's hold onto Him eachother and ignore all the crap satan is trying to drown us in. He is the one to drown....IN A LAKE OF FIRE, AS I RECALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, please relax, and go easy on your self. Did you see my last post about my Saturday night? How is a bottle of wine (though a bit excessive) such a huge sin? why do you feel so guilty? You can e-mail me if you would like too.
    I hope you start feeling better. I'm sending thoughts of love and peace.
    Love Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Ruth. I'm sorry you and your husband are struggling. I'm praying you can forgive yourself for whatever sin you feel you committed. I'm praying you and your husband can find peace with each other. I'm praying you both heal.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth,
    How are you doing? Has it gotten any better the last few days? I'm here for you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.