Mar 9, 2009

numb

i'm depressed from my antidepressants. just struggling. i miss my husband. right now it is late and i'm tired and my daughter is screaming from the top of the stairs but actually she is singing "grace upon grace flows down, flows down" i'm trying to trust and follow HIM but I just feel numb. what is the point? just trying to hold on. . . He is faithful and He loves me even tho' i don't understand and i am questioning His ways but they are perfect.

4 comments:

  1. ruth, you better believe i am praying for you. hang on dear sister. your time apart from sweet renner is only for a time.

    God has all of eternity to make it up to you!
    loving you from afar~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you my love, that is all I can do as I don't have any answers.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank-you, girls!!! it really helps to know that you care and are checking on me, i'm sorry i'm such a poop. . .

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.