Feb 9, 2009

I'm so grateful

Ren, we have two followers. I am actually excited. I must be sick. I just really appreciate that these women know what I'm going through and that their children are with you and you are together. I'm so sorry that I'm so inept at blogging, I'm learning. This has been such an opportunity for me to heal. I did finally get our entry into, "to write their names in the sand". I can't wait to see your name written on the sands of Australia, wow! Sometimes, I feel like I'm a bad mom, but I'm learning how to be a dead baby momma and I love and miss you a ton, so much so that my heart is so heavy in my chest and I can't breath. Why do babies die? Your great grandmother just sent me a picture of Jesus holding a baby, framed and matted, it helps but hurts. We are struggling but we will be ok. Your momma forever-xo

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for the loss of Ren. I am glad you found this blogoverse though because it has been my lifeline over the past year. Of course, I am sad that you are here and wish it were otherwise. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.