hi momma.....I do not know why babies have to die. I do know that Jesus wants to be glorified. This is quite a stage for Him to be! Cling to where Ren is, sweet Ruth. Cling to His promises. Cling to knowing you are not alone. He is with you, I am with you, so many other brave moms are with you. i look at it like this.....Think of al of those mothers whos baby boys were killed by Hered in the hearing of Jesus' birth. They were no less devistated. But their boys death was an intricl piece of the puzzle of God's love coming down and dwelling among us. What if.....what if.....this is the same thing, happening again. Back then it was Christ's first coming. But now, it happening as often, as painully, what if this is setting the stage for Christ's SECOND coming? COME ON JESUS!
I love you Ruth. I wish I could have you over for dinner and way too many brownies! Our boys are in paradise! Celebrate!
I am mailing Ren's box tomorrow. praying it is all you hoped. That it honors him and blesses you and daddy!
hi momma.....I do not know why babies have to die. I do know that Jesus wants to be glorified. This is quite a stage for Him to be! Cling to where Ren is, sweet Ruth. Cling to His promises. Cling to knowing you are not alone. He is with you, I am with you, so many other brave moms are with you. i look at it like this.....Think of al of those mothers whos baby boys were killed by Hered in the hearing of Jesus' birth. They were no less devistated. But their boys death was an intricl piece of the puzzle of God's love coming down and dwelling among us. What if.....what if.....this is the same thing, happening again. Back then it was Christ's first coming. But now, it happening as often, as painully, what if this is setting the stage for Christ's SECOND coming? COME ON JESUS!
ReplyDeleteI love you Ruth. I wish I could have you over for dinner and way too many brownies! Our boys are in paradise! Celebrate!
I am mailing Ren's box tomorrow. praying it is all you hoped. That it honors him and blesses you and daddy!
Peace be with you ~ Megan