Feb 1, 2009

grateful

So, yesterday, I posted on Renner's caringbridge site because the thoughts came to me and I need to write them down and share and I'm so grateful for the love and support that has been shown since I wrote. Sidenote, do I start every entry with "so", that is funny. I'm tired, long weekend and not much reprieve in the coming week, my typing is all over the place, so ciao for now. dearest, renner, I'm excited because a friend of mine is working on a picture of you with Jesus so that I will be able to grasp a little more fully "why", I can't wait to see the completed project, I just miss you so much but it is what it is, right, I'm so glad that you are healthy and happy and whole and that you get to praise and worship and bask in the glory of the only TRUTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.