Feb 19, 2009

www.caringbridge.org/visit/babyrenner

3 comments:

  1. I have just spent an hour or so, reading your caring bridge page, and this one. My heart aches for you. My how we are always SO hard on ourselves. You are a beautiful soul, and I'm sorry you are on this journey. Thank you for sharing your life, I look foward to more.
    With love,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ruth,
    I've started to read your caring bridge site. I am thinking of you so much. Please let us know how you are doing. I know you are struggling right now. I think I already mentioned butterflyhaven.org, but I wanted to mention it again. There's so much support on there. People who've experienced similar losses. Please check it out if you haven't already.
    Are you going to update just on your caring bridge site or on here as well? Let me know so I can follow your healing journey. I'm praying for you, Ruth. Please be gentle with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my name is Megan. I dont know you, but I have read your story. My heart goes out to you and your family. My son was born on Feb 5th, 2010. He was diagnosed with hydranencephaly. Its also a brain disorder. We have just been able to bring him home a few weeks ago. I have been trying to reach out to families that knows what its like to be in a situation like this. Korey is my first child. He has a caring bridge website. www.caringbridge.org/visit/koreycauthen

    i would love to be able to talk with you about how to handle this kind of thing. my email is megansteele89@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.