Jan 31, 2009
five months
seems like forever, seems like just yesterday. . .ren, i love you and miss you so much, i have a hard time imagining joining you in heaven and getting to spend eternity with you and Jesus where I will always be happy because for now you are missing and my heart is hurting and empty and i just want you here with me. I know that you are perfect there, resting in Jesus' arms but I just wish that I could see more clearly now, the whys and the hows, but now through a glass dimly and then I will see and know clearly. We are finally getting more tapped into the support that we need for our situation and this is just bringing up and back all the details and I live and play back many moments and days that we had together and I feel raw. nothing or no one will ever be you, ren and no one will replace you, it is just you that I miss and love. I am doing better than I was, maybe you asked God to pour grace down on me and ease my hurt. Thank-you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.