Jan 18, 2009

ok

Running again. It is so good for my soul and my wellbeing. We are going to be ok. Sometimes, I have just an overwhelming sense of sadness and loss but life continues to return to normal. I need to write here more but who has the time. Lots to do since we are back from Mexico. I feel I have so many things that I want to organize and clean and get done. One day at a time. From our sermon today, I need to trust, delight and wait on the Lord and all the rest will follow. We just need time. I wish that I could see into the future or fastforward but thus is life. If I had known what the last six months would bring, what would have changed or what could have been different. Newsflash, I'm not in charge. I just wish I had some direction but I guess, trusting in, delighting in and waiting on the Lord is pretty clear, right?! Running is always good.

1 comment:

  1. hi ruth. megan her with the greatest blessing. your words humble me and yet keep me energized to do more. thank you.

    i am copy righting my things, but am perfectly ok with you taking the bullet points. i thank you for asking, and more for being encouraged by them. they are all God ordained and things i need to work on myself.

    i will be praying for you. press on dear one. ren is cheering you on in paradise! ~Meg

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.