Sep 19, 2009

old poem

by Annie Johnson Flint

He giveth more grace as our burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength as our labors increase;
To added afflictions He addeth His mercy,
To multiplied trials He multiplies peace.

His love has no limits, His grace has no measure,
His power no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again.

4 comments:

  1. thinking about you lady....I will be praying. it sounds like it has been hard lately. I so get it. Me too.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and miss you so much Ruth! I pray that God can take some of your burden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet poem. Hope you are well. It was a good thing we didn't get together today. I am now sick. Spent most of the day on the couch! Oh well, I can still pray for you even when I am on the couch!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.