Dec 28, 2009
been thinking
about writing, some things tinkling around in my head, it has been some time. . .will see. i have some goals and aspirations (is that even the right spelling?, probably not, spelling was never my strong suit) for 2010. wow. time flies. am getting so much older. one of the things that i would like to do for me is to write here again. i miss being able to. i feel guarded. or is it that i feel unprotected here so i avoid here. it helps to have anonymity (spelling?) ugh. anyway, enough for now. good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Ruth, I hope you find the courage to post.
ReplyDeletehi Ruth, i don't mean to critic or anything, but i think u don't have any problems with ur spelling, merely ur grammar, n still it isn't so bad
ReplyDeleteIt's letting that guard down. It's being vulnerable. I feel you. I pray for blessings for you in 2010 and for the ability for you to release your thoughts and not hold back. It helps to share.
ReplyDelete