Jun 27, 2009

pics of my bday gifts




the necklace i got from three girlfriends. they knew just what to get.















the music box that plays amazing grace from my sister, marie

























my tattoo: the superb fairy wren found in australia(a shout out to carly marie), for my lil ren. and the rare tibetan blue poppy, from the book the blue poppy and the mustard seed; a symbol for women who have lost children, placed close to my heart












and some beautiful flowers.




5 comments:

  1. The tattoo is beautiful! I did not know about the blue poppy. What great girl friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tattoo, beautiful box and beautiful flowers. You were in my thoughts yesterday and I'm so glad you have such amazing friends to support and love you.
    I love the new blog look...
    Love you, Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gifts are beautiful. They have such great meaning and love. Your tattoo looks fantastic. I will have to check out the book The Blue Poppy and the Mustard Seed. I love your necklace too. A friend of mine gave me a charm bracelet with a heart. I wear it everyday and when I feel that wave of emotions ready to engulf me I squeeze the heart and find comfort. We are lucky to have such wonderful friends. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved talking with you the other night. You are an amazing woman and I can see your faith being built stronger and deeper. Blessings to you and your family. Know we are still praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like people love you and know just how to give gifts that reflect what is close to your heart.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.